New Delhi starts the new year with its annual mayor exhibition. India Art Fair announces its 5th edition from 31st January – 3rd of February 2013 at
the NSIC Exhibition Grounds in New Delhi. Showcasing a range of modern and contemporary art by over 1000 artists, this edition will feature around 100 galleries from India and across the globe.
In this picture the Lotus Temple in New Delhi.
Founded in 2008, India Art Fair is the country's premier international art fair and a pioneering platform for modern and contemporary art in the Asian region. Over its four editions, the art fair has attracted more than 260,000 from India and around the world, making it among the world's most attended art fairs and highlighting the growing potential of this emerging market.
The art fair has a diverse programme that includes a three day Speakers Forum, Art Projects, Performances, Book Launches, Curated Walks, an art bookstore and much more.
The 5th Edition of India Art Fair will bring together 106 exhibiting galleries form 24 countries, presenting over 1000 of the most exciting artist from across India and the world
- An interesting mix of India and international galleries participating at the fair thus making it the perfect melting pot of the dynamic Indian art scene
Highlights from India Art Fair 2013
- A custom built venue, designed and conceptualized for the fair
- An enhanced schedule of exciting collateral events and VIP programme making Delhi an unparalleled cultural destination
- New international partners establish India Art Fair as part of the largest network of art fairs in the world
- Speakers’ Forum will include renowned experts from India and overseas
- More than 40 media partners including leading national and international media